Titanium Step Drill Bits
Perfectly designed for hole drilling on aluminum boards or sheet metal
- Unique step structure
- HSS Titanium Coating
- Meet Your Demands
- Safety and Stability
Our step drill bits are constructed from traditional HSS combined with a titanium coating to make them even more durable. This also proves the capability and durability of the drill to last through multiple drillings on surfaces such as plastic, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and so much more.
- Wide Application: Perfect for home repairs and light jobs such as drilling holes in plastic, aluminum, copper, iron sheet, and many other types of sheet metal (excluding steel or any other harder metal).
- Material: HSS combined with a titanium coating. More capable and durable.
- Precision Design: The drill tip adopts a 135°bifurcated tip design, which not only increases the cutting speed but also prevents the spiral step drill bit from slipping during operation. With the sharp increase in the size of the next step, the cutting becomes faster, effectively saving your time and energy.
- 4-12, 9 Steps (Diameter 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12mm)
- 4-20, 9 Steps (Diameter 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20mm)
- 4-32, 15 Steps(Diameter 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32mm)
- Material: Titanium Coated High-Speed Steel
- Shank Shape: Hexagonal (6.35mm/ 1/4 inch)
- 1 x 3 PC HSS step drill