Availability: In stock
Touch Sensitive Lighting
add excitement and fun to your room
This is a modular touch screen wall light. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light, turning the wall into a canvas and using their hands like a brush. The combination of modularity and lighting control equals a product that can be fully customized by the user. This product provides options for lighting solutions specific to any environment.
The product consists of a number of plastic hexagons that can be joined by magnets and interlocking patterns to create a touch screen wall light. The magnets that make up the physical connection between the components also allow current from one to another.
-With the power supply of the product, each component is turned on and off with a capacitive touch sensor. The basic idea of the product is to allow users to view the internal architecture of the room in a light source. It gives the user an opportunity to illuminate the path they touch by simply sliding the surface of the wall. Turn the interior building into a canvas and let the user use the hand like a brush.
Light source type : led light
Voltage: 100-240 (V)
Style: Modern simplicity
Brand : Other
Light color: 3 sets, 5 sets, 10 sets, single piece (opp package), separate power supply
Light source power: flat plug (US regulations), round insert (European regulations), British regulations (W)
This is a modular touch-sensing wall lamp. Use hexagonal floppy to create a structure to suit your needs, then switch it on and off.
The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. Use magnetic edges to put the lights together to create the structure that best fits your interior.
The wall lamp is turned on and off by the user's physical touch. A captive sensor is used as a switch that changes each component on or off when the user's body touches the surface. This design allows the user to effectively slide where they want or need light.
Individual components can be easily stitched together by magnets located on the edge of the product. The hexagonal shape ensures these pieces are inlaid together and provides an opportunity for a variety of different structures. This process allows the user to find a light that meets their needs.
Currently, you can connect 65 blocks on the same power circuit. Further testing and development will increase this. A larger display can be achieved by isolating the contact between different lights.
1. Non-destructive installation, with the installation and disassembly, only need to install a socket nearby power supply.
2. Can be combined freely, combined with different numbers of modules to create the desired pattern, which can be used as an illumination night light or as a wall decoration artwork. Attention: 20 pcs is most for one plug
3. There are a variety of colors to choose from, you can use all the same color to arrange the combination, or you can combine them with different colors.
4. If there is a problem with a light, just replace the light that has the problem, you don't need to replace all the lights
The product consists of a number of plastic hexagons that can be joined together by magnets and locking patterns to form a touch screen wall light. Magnets that make up the physical connection between the components also allow current to flow from one to the other.
- Use a captive touch sensor to turn the power to each component on and off. The basic idea of the product is to allow the user to convert the internal architecture of the space into a light source. It allows the user to illuminate the path they touch by simply sliding the wall surface
How is the module connected to the wall?
Hexagonal modules can be mounted to the wall by using the adhesive pads provided in the starter package or by using the holes on the back of each module to hang them on the nails.
Q: What is the energy consumption of each module?
R: The energy consumption of each module is 1 W.
Q: How many lumens does each module have?
A: Each module produces 80 lumens.
Q: How do they open/close?
A: Each module has a proximity sensor that detects the distance from the body and turns it on/off when you touch the module. You can use any body part or other conductive material!
Q: How many modules can I connect to 1 power supply?
A: We recommend a maximum of 20 modules for powering down.
Q: What is the size of each module?
A: The widest part (corner corner) of each module is 115 mm. Click here for more information.
Q: How is the module powered?
A: Each module is connected by a magnetic edge, and the power supply passes through each module through a metal pin protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
Q: RGBW module?
A: Yes. The lighting colors are red, green, yellow, blue, pink and white or all white (5000 K);
Q: Is the app connected/intelligent?
R: No. Modules need tactile and physical interaction
This is a touch-sensitive wall light that lets you create any design using hexagonal magnetic tiles.
It's a versatile lighting solution that adds excitement and fun to your living room or workspace.
Create beautiful and impressive designs that are personal to your environment.
Connect the tiles together using the magnetic edges and turn your wall into a work of art.
Wherever it's placed, the Hexagon touch light provides a functional and aesthetic diffused light source with a tactile experience.
There's no limit to the possibilities...
Here's how it works...
- All of the LED tiles are held together by magnets. Which mean you can pull them apart and rearrange them any way you want. You can have your lights on the wall and functional within minutes.
- Adjustable brightness. Need a little more or less light? You got it. Turn the tiles on and off individually so you get the brightness level you’re looking for.
- Touch sensor. Each tile has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the tile. Just touch the lights with any part of your body to turn them on or off.
- Eco-friendly. They don’t suck up a lot of power, so they won’t hurt the environment. Use them without feeling guilty.
- Sticky pads or nails. Take your pick how you want to hang them, we give you both options. Holes are ready to go in the back of the lights, and sticky pads are included.
It’s unique, beautiful, and super creative...
It’s about time your light fixture looked as good as the rest of your home.
- Brand: LifeSmart
- Enjoys fun of DIY: Up to 10 blocks can be spliced together to make various shapes, shows gorgeous & amazing effects and creates romantic & joyful atmosphere
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- 16 million colors to choose, 3 color selection modes (Selected, Dynamic & Customized)
- Dynamic Effects & Sound Activated: Color changes along with music
- Explores through APP: dimmable function, auto ON/OFF, memory function (system default)
- Touch sensor on the back to change light color (system default)
- Intelligent Scene Linkage: Auto lighting up when opening door (Should be used with sensor)
- Comes with reinforced base for lying flat on the table
- Hexagon design, 19 LEDs of each light block and no dark area on the surface
- Split & Joint: Straight and precise edge for seamless connection
- Low power consumption and energy saving
- No hub or bridge required, Directly Controlled through App on Smartphone
- CE, RoHs, FCC Certificated
- Provides dining, living and so many other scenes with various experiences
- Material: ABS+PC
- Input Voltage: 5V/2A
- Working Frequency: 2.4G hz
- Static Light Consumption: 0.3W
- Max. Light Consumption: 5W
- Color: Red (620-625nm, 400-700lm), Green (520-530nm, 1000-1500lm), Blue (460-470nm, 200-400lm)
- Each Light Dimension (LxWxH): 3 3/8" x 2 15/16" x 1 3/16" (86 x 74.5 x 30.5 mm)
- Working Temperature: -5°C to 45°C (23°F to 113°F)
- Working Humidity: 5% to 90%
- Download App Support: iOS / Android
- Communication Protocol: WiFi
- Lifespan: more than 20,000 hours
- 10x LED Smart Lights
- 1x Base
- This Smart Light needs to be used in conjunction with Cololight APP.
- You can download APP through App Store or Google Play. Beginner Guide and Using Help in APP will do you a favor!