Availability: In stock
Motion Sensor Flood Light 10W PIR LED Floodlight
With an integrated PIR Motion Sensor to detect movement, the LED Flood Light automatically bathes an area in light for a duration of 5 seconds to 8 minutes. The lights intensity is determined by your preset requirements. Our LED Motion Sensor Light is equipped with 3 dials that allow adjustments for length of time the lights are on, intensity, and day/night settings. The LED lights automatically activate when movement is sensed within 10 meters.
It's aluminum housing of the Motion Sensor Floodlight is waterproof, consumes a minimal of power, and lasts for 50,000 hours before needing replacements. Your purchase includes a rotation-able steel stand allowing you to illuminate an area to your specific needs.
Whether used inside the garage, in your basement, or mounted outdoors the 10W PIR LED Light adds security and offers comfort to any with concerns about trespassers. Use it to automatically expose dark area or to warn off trespassers, the choice is up to you.
Weighing in at 1.19 lbs. The LED Motion Sensor Flood Light is a breeze to install. It's easily handled, constructed of lightweight aluminum, and completely waterproof. It's size makes it a non-bulky and discreet asset to whatever room, pole, or wall you decide to mount it to.
Bring the light of day to your evenings, add a sense of security for your loved ones, prevent unintentional collisions when taking the garbage out, the options for placement are endless. Enjoy the 10W Motion Sensor Light that casts away the shadows and brings light to a dark environment!
- Activation Range: 0-12 Meters
- Lighting time: 5sec. to 8 minutes
- Lux environment from night to day light.
- Aluminum housing: Waterproof aluminum housing, IP65
- Low power consumption: 10W LED Floodlight is comparable with 100-200W Halogen Bulbs
- Life Span: comparable to halogen or HPS life (sensor has 50,000 hours of use)
- Easy installation: A steel stand is included with purchase, the sensor is rotates allowing for easy adjustments to the detection arch.